Rut row!! I had an appointment at U of I on Friday. My parents decided to do chemotherapy. Prior to this I had to have an ultrasound to see if the cancer had spread. I am sad to say that it had. It is now in my kidney, spleen, liver and lymph nodes near my liver….thus the rut row! I do a mean impression of Scooby!
I had my first chemotherapy treatment on Friday. It took about 2 hours. Some chemo can be in pill form. Of course mine has to be intravenous. I get it every 3 weeks. I felt good until today. I haven’t eaten since yesterday morning. Curly momma tried to give me the low fat cookies, but I am a dying man and want the real thing. That got me the milk bones that Baxter gave me. By the afternoon I didn’t even want those. I think I am positioning myself well for wet food for dinner.
The doctors said that I would start to see the side effects of the chemo in 3-5 days. I will keep you posted on how that goes. Hope I don’t lose my hair. I already have the worst haircut and its getting colder in central Illinois!
No comments:
Post a Comment